TopicsThe Connected World topics were planned against the Connected World 'landscape' shown below. The four segments define a framework into which we can place all the key elements, issues, challenges, technology choices, and decision points that are defining the Connected World.
Having mapped over 100 such issues and challenges, we grouped the majority into eight topics:
1. The future of infrastructure: All in the cloud?
2. Information overload: An explosion of ignorance
3. IPR: Innovation vs. copyright
4. New economics: The onslaught of free
5. Social networking for businesses: All together now?
6. Privacy and identity
7. Education, literacy, and universal access
8. Access all areas: Life after the desktop
Please login or register to continue