Legal informationLegal terms and conditions relating to this and any other Bathwick Group website are outlined in this section (see below). If you have queries relating to this information or any other aspect of legal use, please contact us.
- You understand that the names 'The Bathwick Group', 'Think Again', 'Connected World', 'Enduring Organisation Model' and unless otherwise noted all materials contained in this site are copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these terms or other proprietary notice provided with the relevant materials. You agree not to copy, redistribute, or sell any portion of this site.
- You agree not to hold the WebMaster liable for anything you find on this site.
- You agree that any and all views expressed on this site are not the views of the WebMaster.
- The WEBMASTER does not knowingly intend or attempt to offend or violate any copyright or intellectual property rights of any entity.
- To the best of the WebMaster 's knowledge, all content, images, videos, sounds, photos, etc., if any, are used in compliance with EU and UK Copyright Law, and with US Fair Use Copyright Law 107.
- You agree not to threaten, harass, take legal action against, coerce, make demands or requests of, or force signatures or other legal contracts with the WebMaster no matter what the reason, even if you feel you have legal right.
- The WebMaster does not claim any affiliation or connection with the individuals groups or companies or any other entity referenced on this site except where explicitly noted.
- You agree that all rights to the concept and execution of the content within this site and associated intellectual property reside with The Bathwick Group (2004) Ltd.
- By entering this site you agree to these terms whether or not you have read them or specifically understand or agree to them.
(In the terms above, WebMaster refers to the owner(s) and/or maintainer(s) of this entire web site.)
Linking policyWe welcome inward links to the Bathwick website. Advance permission to link to this website is not required, providing the following conditions are observed:
- Links should be appropriate and relevant in the context of The Bathwick Group
- You may not present our website content as your own, otherwise misrepresent the content of our web pages or misinform users about the origin or ownership of the content of The Bathwick Group's website
- A link to The Bathwick Group website must not be used to imply endorsement of your website, related products or services, or for any other commercial purposes
- Your site must not conflict with the aims of The Bathwick Group
- Any link to our website should be a full-forward link that passes the client browser to our website unencumbered – in particular, you may not capture our web pages within a frameset on your website.
Other conditions and exclusions
- The Bathwick Group is not responsible for broken links produced on your website as a result of our moving or deleting pages on our site.
- We do not permit links to The Bathwick Group from websites that contain material which is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or is in any way a breach of the laws of England and Wales or infringes any third party intellectual property rights.
- Any change of use, extension or sub-licence of The Bathwick Group links to other organisations needs to be subject to The Bathwick Group permission.
- Certain links in this website will lead to websites that are not under the control of The Bathwick Group. When you activate these you will leave The Bathwick Group's website. The Bathwick Group has no control over and accepts no liability in respect of materials, products or services available on any website which is not under the control of The Bathwick Group. The Bathwick Group is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Bathwick Group of any other website, company, products or services.
If you have any queries about forming links to our site please email the Webmaster.
Permissions and Reprints policyThis Permissions and Reprints policy applies to all websites owned or controlled by The Bathwick Group.
Registration, Passwords and Responsibilities
Sections of The Bathwick Group's website(s) require registration. You are solely responsible for the confidentiality use of and access to The Bathwick Group's websites using your username, password or ID. You agree to immediately notify The Bathwick Group if you become aware of any loss or theft of any username, password or ID or of any unauthorised use of a username, password, ID, or other login details. The Bathwick Group reserves the right to monitor and record activity on its websites.
Personal, non-commercial use
You may download, reformat, and print a limited amount of The Bathwick Group's content for your personal, non-commercial use. You may also include excerpts or limited portions of The Bathwick Group's information in printed memos, reports, and presentations. Any such material must however be attributed by including the words "By permission of The Bathwick Group, copyright 20xx. All rights reserved."
Logo and images
You may not reproduce The Bathwick Group logo or any other individual images contained on our website without prior permission.
Any other reproduction of The Bathwick Group's content requires permission from us, and some forms of reproduction will require you to pay a licensing fee. All commercial uses of The Bathwick Group's content require our permission, including but not limited to the following:
- Use of The Bathwick Group's content in advertisements or promotions;
- Use of The Bathwick Group's trademarks or logos;
- Use of quotes, excerpts, or full text of The Bathwick Group's reviews, articles, or features.
How to get permission
Please contact Sharon Towe for more information on re-use permissions, including hard-copy reprints. In all cases, if permission is granted, content must be reproduced in the form agreed and accompanied by the following copyright statement and credit: "By permission of The Bathwick Group, copyright 20xx. All rights reserved." Note: text, photos, graphics, audio and/or video material provided via third parties shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication, or redistributed directly or indirectly in any medium.
Please login or register to continue