ReportsWe will be publishing a report on each of the topics in the Connected World programme which will outline actionable conclusions and recommendations for business leaders. Each report will be approximately 30-40 pages long, and will include:
- An outline of the topic and issues under consideration
- Qualitative and quantitative background research
- Data from the unique online surveys executed for the Connected World programme
- Collated input from contributors gathered online from October 2009 onwards
- Output from the events sessions
- Expert witness and reference input
- Interviews with leaders in the topics under consideration
Additionally, we will publish an overall summary document for policy-makers, which will be made available to all main political parties.
The reports will be published continuously from late January 2010, and the first will be launched at Intellect's offices in London. To pre-order your copy/copies, please order here.
Please login or register to continue